Reggie McCrimmon is a graduate of North Carolina Central University. He hails from Washington D.C., the Nation’s Capital, but spent his formative years in Fayetteville, N.C. Most recently, Reggie served as the Director of Member Services and External Affairs for the Congressional Black Caucus (“CBC”), also known as the “conscience of the congress”, under the leadership of Chairman G. K. Butterfield and Chairman Cedric L. Richmond. In this capacity, he helped lead programming and outreach efforts that advanced the policy interest of the iconic civil rights and social justice organization. In his spare time, Reggie studies every piece of leadership and organizational development material he can find; trains for a marathon he’ll eventually run and strategize with people crazy enough to believe in being the change they seek in the world. Reggie is currently the Social Entrepreneur-in-Residence at HQ Community, where he leads strategic efforts to increase minority representation and engagement.
- How To Innovate Your Business? Consider These Models.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tom Snyder & Larry Steffann
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.
- HQ Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Mike Doyle
- Four cities learn how to create inclusive communities