Natalie Noel is the Marketing Manager for both the Raleigh and Charlotte HQ locations. She joined the team as an intern for HQ in 2016 and graduated shortly after from UNC Charlotte with her Bachelors in Marketing. Day-to-day, she assists in the planning and promoting of partnered events, and works to create social buzz for the members of the HQ space. Aside from her work at HQ, Natalie is especially great at spoiling her niece and organizing closets.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tamisha Thomas
- A Look Into Carrboro Coffee
- How To Innovate Your Business? Consider These Models.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tom Snyder & Larry Steffann
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.