Le-Keisha Griffin is a Jill of many trades, master of some. She has a wide ranging background stemming from hospitality, events and catering down to psychology and direct care. One thing holds true, that she is a genuine people and plant person. She is a firm believer that “that the world laughs in flowers”.
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.
- HQ Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Mike Doyle
- Four cities learn how to create inclusive communities
- Get to Know the Artist: Hannah Costner
- Welcome Brandon Stevens to the HQ Capital Club Neighborhood!