Le-Keisha Griffin is a Jill of many trades, master of some. She has a wide ranging background stemming from hospitality, events and catering down to psychology and direct care. One thing holds true, that she is a genuine people and plant person. She is a firm believer that “that the world laughs in flowers”.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tamisha Thomas
- A Look Into Carrboro Coffee
- How To Innovate Your Business? Consider These Models.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tom Snyder & Larry Steffann
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.