Jesse Lipson founded ShareFile which he sold to Citrix in 2011. Jesse now serves as the VP & GM of Data Sharing at Citrix, where he is responsible for the vision, market direction and product strategy behind the company’s data platform. A self-taught software programmer, Jesse has launched and led multiple cloud and e-commerce businesses since the age of 23.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tamisha Thomas
- A Look Into Carrboro Coffee
- How To Innovate Your Business? Consider These Models.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tom Snyder & Larry Steffann
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.