Jess Porta is the Community Manager for HQ Raleigh. She loves working with members to help solve problems and connect them with unique opportunities. Jess is also an artist, poet, and human rights activist. In the past she worked with victims of human trafficking, after obtaining her Masters of International Studies from NC State and her BA in International Politics and Art History at Penn State. She is currently focused on publishing a children’s book in the summer and raising her black labradoodle pup, Hendrix.
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.
- HQ Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Mike Doyle
- Four cities learn how to create inclusive communities
- Get to Know the Artist: Hannah Costner
- Welcome Brandon Stevens to the HQ Capital Club Neighborhood!