Greg Hopper is the HQ Community’s Strategist-in-Residence, providing strategic advice to Community members and leading the development of educational programs, including HQ Labs and ThinkHouse. He has enjoyed a variety of experiences throughout his career, including co-founding a venture backed startup; “intrepreneurial” activities at IBM; consulting with a broad range of companies from startups to Fortune 50 across many industries; and serving on various advisory boards. He is an adjunct professor of strategy at Duke University, a member of the faculty at NC State University, and CEO of Strategic Edge Executive Resources, LLC. He is passionate about the power of technology and entrepreneurship to change business and create deep, lasting economic impact.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tamisha Thomas
- A Look Into Carrboro Coffee
- How To Innovate Your Business? Consider These Models.
- HQ Featured Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Tom Snyder & Larry Steffann
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.