Christie Williams has two daughters and two Pit Bulls, and an awesome husband. She is passionate about inclusivity, adoption, local restaurants, and Bluegrass music. When she’s not at work, you can usually find her at an Estate Sale, renovating her home, or repurposing cool furniture.
- Flooding occurs in NC an average every 7.6 days. Here’s what the state needs to do.
- HQ Member Profile Brought To You By Wyrick Robbins: Mike Doyle
- Four cities learn how to create inclusive communities
- Get to Know the Artist: Hannah Costner
- Welcome Brandon Stevens to the HQ Capital Club Neighborhood!