HQ Charlotte at Packard Place, Fall 2017
Digital Marketing Internship:
HQ Charlotte at Packard Place, Charlotte’s hub for entrepreneurship and innovation, is looking to fill its Digital Marketing Intern position for the Fall. The intern will work directly with our team to engage in a variety of digital marketing duties including monthly advertising strategies, marketing collateral development and assist Marketing Manager in social media marketing.
- The intern will be responsible for rolling out monthly advertising strategies for events and coworking spaces.
- Report to Marketing Manager and develop all social media marketing content and graphics via Facebook, Hootsuite, and Instagram.
- The intern will develop marketing collateral and signage for events and sponsorship initiatives in the coworking space.
- Intern will maintain weekly community newsletters and all internal member communications.
- The intern will be trained on providing tours for all prospective members of space.
- Be a part of a strong team that promotes Charlotte as a destination for entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Undergraduate college student entering his/her junior or senior year
- Interest in the entrepreneurial community in Charlotte
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google platforms
- Experience and interest in social media marketing
- The intern should have strong professional knowledge of:
- Google Adwords
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player, High Energy
- Self-motivated and adaptable
This position is a part-time or for-credit internship, and the schedule can be configured to accommodate your academic studies if required. This is a paid position.
Requirements: Applicant must be able to work up to 15-20 hours a week and have an interest in continuing internship into 2018-19 Academic Year.